Thursday, January 31, 2013

SLOKA OF THE DAY:

Bhagavad Gita As It Is -
Chapter 11 Text 1
arjuna uvaca
mad-anugrahaya paramam
guhyam adhyatma-samjnitam
yat tvayoktam vacas tena
moho 'yam vigato mama

arjunah uvaca--Arjuna said; mat-anugrahaya- just to show me favor; paramam--supreme; guhyam--confidential subject; adhyatma--spiritual; samjnitam--in the matter of; yat--what; tvaya--by You; uktam--said; vacah--words; tena--by that; mohah--illusion; ayam--this; vigatah--is removed; mama--my.

TRANSLATION

Arjuna said: By my hearing the instructions You have kindly given me about these most confidential spiritual subjects, my illusion has now been dispelled.

JOURNAL:

This sloka explains why I publish this blog; out of gratitude for hearing Krishna's words through this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment