Wednesday, February 26, 2014

SLOKA OF THE DAY:

Bhagavad Gita As It Is -
Chapter 18 Text 69
na ca tasman manusyesu
kascin me priya-krttamah
bhavita na ca me tasmad
anyah priyataro bhuvi

na--never; ca--and; tasmat--than him; manusyesu--among men; kascit--anyone; me--to Me; priya-krt-tamah--more dear; bhavita--will become; na--nor; ca--and; me--to Me; tasmat--than him; anyah--another; priya-tarah--dearer; bhuvi--in this world.

TRANSLATION

There is no servant in this world more dear to Me than he, nor will there ever be one more dear.

JOURNAL:

One more sloka and the Bhagavad-Gita is complete. I have decided, next, to finish up "The Teachings of Queen Kunti" since they take place right after the Gita. I started this book awhile back so please see the "Featured Book" link on the sidebar to view previous posts.

Please post any suggestions as to which book you would like to see covered next.
Hare Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment