Sunday, June 7, 2015

PICTURE OF THE WEEK (from iskconnews.org):


Anuttama Dasa, Minister of ISKCON Communications, joined Catholic dignitaries from the Vatican at the first Hindu-Catholic dialogue in the United States.
It was held in the Washington, D.C. area from May 19-24.

JOURNAL:

When we have the occasion to be present at the place of worship of other religionists at the time of their worship, we should stay there in a respectful mood, contemplating thus: 'Here is being worshipped my adorable highest entity, God in a different form than that of mine. Due to my practice of a different kind, I cannot thoroughly comprehend this system of theirs. But seeing it, I am feeling a greater attachment for my own system. I bow down with prostration before His emblem as I see here and I offer my prayer to my Lord who has adopted this different emblem that he may increase my love towards Him . . .
-Srila Bhaktivinode Thakur

No comments:

Post a Comment